I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: www.menadabulgaria.com
2. The website operator and personal data administrator is: Balkan Investment Center "Menada" Król-Krajewska, Krajewski Sp.J., ul. Osiedle Piastowskie 6A / 4, 62-200 Gniezno, operating in Bulgaria under the name Балкански Инвестиционен Център "Менада" Крул-Крайевска, Крайевски СД, ul. Гр. 5, ап.2
3. The operator's e-mail contact address is email@example.com.
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
Running the newsletter
Operating a comment system
Query handling by the form
Implementation of ordered services
Presentation of the offer or information
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
II. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY THE OPERATOR
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (Let’s Encrypt certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator's key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
3. An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: OVH
IV. YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE USE OF DATA
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
a) law firms and debt collectors
b) payment operators
c) authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the site
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
a) access to personal data concerning you,
b) correct them,
d) processing restrictions,
e) and data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3c) of this chapter regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determination, investigation or defense of claims.
5. The Administrator's actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
V. INFORMATION IN FORMS
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
VI. ADMINISTRATOR LOGS
1. Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
VII. IMPORTANT MARKETING TECHNIQUES
1. The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data from the Operator is transferred to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is cookies enabled.
2. The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
VIII. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
b) achieving the goals set out above under "Important marketing techniques";
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Instagram (Instagram Inc. based in the USA).
IX. MANAGING COOKIES - HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
b) Internet Explorer
3. Mobile devices:
b) Safari (iOS)
c) Windows Phone
4. Users who, after familiarizing themselves with the information available on the Website, do not want cookies to remain stored in the device's web browser, should delete them from their browser after completing a visit to the Website.